Thursday, November 3, 2011

50th Blog


This is my 50th blog entry at this website.  "Where's Wayno?" is relatively new.  I started writing about what's been going on in my life on the blog at MySpace August 15, 2006.  I wrote about the movies I watched, the things that happened, and how I felt about various issues.  Realizing that MySpace's website wasn't very conducive to a blog writer, I wrote my last entry there on May 21, 2010.  I haven't counted how many blogs I wrote in those four years, and MySpace certainly doesn't help that.

I started this blog April 11, 2010 with my trip to the Bahamas.  I've separated how I blog now.  This site is specifically made for the events that go on in my life.  I've pretty much abandoned movie reviews since I watch so many movies, and have less time to write about them.  I got the impression that my friends wanted to hear about me rather than what I watch. I have tried to use as much media as I can to make this blog as fun as I could with the technology at my disposal.  I've put my opinions on a different blog anonymously.  As a front desk worker at a hotel, I've learned though experience that some anonymity makes it easier to work with people directly, especially while working in the hospitality industry.

Thank you to all my friends who care about me enough to read what's been going on in my life.  This site is truly dedicated to you for the kindness you show me. :)

I'm standing on a cliff next to Natural Bridge.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your coments and stories about what you are doing. You are a very good and interesting writer, have you ever thought about having anyhing published?
    Why didn't you go into the ministry, or is that none of my business?
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete