Monday, July 20, 2015

Catching Up on 2015: Reuniting with an Old Friend

After church on March 29, 2015, Scott, Amanda, Naomi and I went to Logan's in Tuscaloosa, Alabama to visit with my friend Corey.

Corey and I were roommates for a time when I lived in Baton Rouge about 12 years ago. He's a good brother and a dependable man.

He recently was married to his beautiful wife, but I couldn't go to his wedding last year.

I was so glad to finally be able to meet her for the first time and to see him for the first time in 10 years since I visited Baton Rouge last. I was encouraged to see such how things have turned out for him over the years with the cards he was dealt.

I wish we were closer together so that these reunions didn't have to have so much time between them!

Scott, Corey, and I are together for the first time in 10 years!
Katy, Corey, and Wayne together for the first time since Katy and Corey were wedded

1 comment: