Thursday, June 13, 2013

Starting a New Business


I'm still really busy lately.  I haven't had a lot of time for myself, and I've been working really hard.  For about three weeks, I didn't have a day off at all, and I've been pretty tired.  Fortunately I've been able to keep up with my schedule, but it hasn't been easy.

Out of all of this hard work, I can proudly say that I've started a business for myself from the ground up.  I'm running a hiking tour operation in Yellowstone National Park.  It's still in its beginning stages, and I'm working frantically to add marketing tools to my business.  You should come check it out at Yellowstone DorWay Hiking Adventures, or see my business' Facebook page.  If you know anyone who is going to make a trip to Yellowstone Park this year, let them know I'm out here!

This is the first business I've started for myself.  I know I'm going to be busy this summer, so I'm looking forward to a new adventure in my life.

Yesterday a technician came to my house and worked on my Internet.  I'm really glad that he did because my Internet access has been dropping quite a bit lately.  Apparently it was because of my hardware getting worn and used.

The only other major event that's happened lately is that my roommate has recently moved out.  Once again, I'm living at my house by myself again.  I don't know how I'm going to keep the yard up, keep up the house after four cats, and work two jobs this summer, but somehow I'll figure it all out.

Even though I'm constantly moving now, I'm glad that I have a great opportunity to do something new and different.

I'm at the Hoodoos in Yellowstone National Park (which aren't real hoodoos).

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Excited for you! If anyone we know heads to Yellowstone this summer I'll tell them to check you out :)

    ReplyDelete