Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Moving to Snohomish

Remember how I moved from Montana to Renton in April 2014? Well, I moved again! On June 2, Jean, Bruce, and I moved from Renton to Snohomish. We were in an apartment, and now we're in a condo.

I've started going to a new church also. Since New Life Church in Renton is a long drive each Sunday, I decided to look for a new church almost immediately. I visited a couple churches before I found one I liked: Gold Creek Community Church. I'm super happy with this church and am already making new friends there.

My commute to work is longer than it used to be, but it's still reasonable.

Outside my bedroom window, there is a walking trail. We have some wildlife in the area too. I've seen a rabbit, but once the bobcat was in the neighborhood, it "disappeared." Just a couple days ago I saw a hummingbird visit the fence by my bedroom window.

Occasionally I still have to drive to Renton because my things are still stored there. Believe it or not, it's cheaper for me to keep the storage unit there and drive to Renton once a month than it is for me to get a new storage unit in this area.

I continue to look forward to new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment